Exhibitionism - The Rolling Stones | Writing

Today's blog post comes from my written work as art editor over at Vulture Hound Magazine 

Lets talk The Rolling Stones. Just the name must bring up even the slightest image or connotation to mind, whether it be of a group who’s sound influenced 5 generations and brought the voice of blues to the forefront of music, or just that iconic tongue logo. However grand or mundane this band... read more here

Michelle


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: