Style never takes a day off | Life & Style

video

Hello there, me again!

I know yet again I've been MIA and you've probably forgotten all about me *sobs*, but honestly I've been away for many many good reasons. One which I will share in the coming months which I'm beaming to talk about!! But also because 2 of my 3 major fitness ventures have now drawn to a close.. Giving some time freed up to talk fashion, life and other fancies! 


But for the time being I wanted to draw to a close the last of my snaps of trip to France in February, where we decided to visit the center of Paris and walk round all the usual sites and shops, interspersed with a crepe or two (naturally).
It's true what some say about Paris being one of the most romantic cities in the world, filled to the brim with cobbled streets, black iron street lamps, beautiful artistically arched bridges, mountains of history and whimsical architecture. It's no wonder why people fall in love with it and visit time and time again.

 
 
For our last little parisienne trip, we visited all the usual things a day trip to Paris would envisage including the Notredame, Arch de Triumphe, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre where I was in heaven - particularly within the Asian and Egyptian sections getting lost in all the intricate mosaics.

For the trip I wore black and white stripe with classic blocks of red and gold (a little cheesy I know but it had to be done). I really enjoyed this outfit, especially the top over the leather skirt, even though the layering was loose it still made for a very svelte outfit. The right angle cut of the tee, typography and matching gold twist necklace added an extra je ne se quoi to this otherwise very obvious Parisienne look.
Michelle


Ps. Have no fear! I will be back sooner than the normal stint with more lifestyle and outfits snaps from another trip across the pond

What I wore

Studded jacket - Coated London
Stripped typographic t-shirt - Primark
Leather look skirt - Newlook
Studded boots - Friis co.
Fedora hat - Forever 21
Red tote - Longchamp 


 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: