Psychedelic chic | Life & style

Bonjour mes beaux lecteurs! I've got a few more outfit snaps from my antics back in February on my Paris trip, so as not to waste said snaps due to a long break from blogging.. Here they are! This time is pretty short just to show you my latest 70's shirt affair whilst out on a little Parisienne shopping trip.

I'm not usually one to have a great obsession with the 70's as the General hues, crochequet, waistcoats and wide leg trousers of the era aren't really my thing, but when pre-holiday shopping on ASOS I couldn't resist this little number. I have always loved prints and shirts, and the psychedelia element is for any print and art lover very interesting. So when I saw this little (in my opinion pretty toned down when it comes to the 70's) number I couldn't help but see its potential. I know that for some people, prints can be quite a daunting idea to add to an outfit, but I think if paired up strategically they can give your style some added edge without being too crazy.

To add with the this main outfit piece I've gone for all-black with hints of texture and colour from my pleather skirt, studded jacket and red tote to keep the whole look flowing but without adding too many clashes. Although larger in fit this shirt, much like a longline outfit, still makes this outfit pretty svelte due to its straight style, but has adaptability when it comes to future outfits. I see myself also donning this over over trousers or leggings without feeling too exposed.
Whilst on my shopping trip I did make a couple of naughty purchases.. one in particular that I'm excited to share in blogs to come!
Michelle


What I wore

Studded jacket - Coated London
70's print shirt - ASOS
Pleather skirt - Newlook
Studded boots - Friis Co. 
Red tote - Longchamp
Multicoloured tote - Longchamp 

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

0 comments: