The place where dreams come true | Life & style



Its another post from my recent Paris trip today, and one from none other than Disneyland Paris! I've been many times before to this magical place where dreams come true, but as you get older it becomes even more nostalgic and for more me its still just as magical.

Naturally our group ventured onto every thrill based ride possible and sampled pretty much all the junk food we could get our hands on (queue post holiday diet planning). But as we swanned around visiting princess castles, Jedi masters and hidden dragons, It hit me how much this super British 1920's candy striped land spoke to a large part of my artistic soul, reasoning why my adult career has been in Graphic Design for the last 5 years, that I'm still a huge fan of print, why my most recent obsession has been with adult colouring and how this probably means I'm never going to ever be less than a big kid (well.. at least at heart anyway).


For this magical adventure I went pretty comfy and casually dressed in a longline dipped hem sheer grey distressed t-shirt, black studded jacket, yellow tartan scarf, high waist trews and DM's, all whilst naturally donning a pair of Disney's famous Minnie ears covering my little half top knot (which is slowly becoming a well loved friday favourite in the office as of late).


The later part of our day was spent in the Disney shops (as you do on holibobs), and I spotted some other pretty adorable Minnie Mouse fashion pieces that I was so tempted buy. This included a sequinned Minnie ipad case/bag hybrid complete with the classic ears and polka dot pattern and a pair of Vivienne Westwood x Melissa boots (circa 2012) complete with spotted bow, both of which were very hard to walk away from (no pun intended). 
I hope your day was equally full of magic!

Michelle


What I wore

Minnie hairband - Disneystore
Black leather jacket - Coated London
Grey distressed longline t-shirt - H&M
Highwaisted treggings - Forever21
Yellow tartan scarf - Boden
Matte Brogues - Dr.Martens    

 Follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

(Disclaimer - All Images have been taken by myself and additional design is added via Photoshop/Afterlight/iMovie. Any post/item stared with an asterisk (*) has either been gifted to me, or is an event/collaboration that has arisen in consideration for a blog review/post. Most importantly, all opinions made on this blog are my own and not that of any brand or company I have connections with. For my full disclaimer please contact me by email.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember those magical times and I hope they're not over.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete